Adult Bike Trade-In Program
1. To submit, all it takes is two clear photos and the make, model, and year. Please assess the condition, including damage or upgrades. Once you submit, you’ll receive an email confirmation number.
2. If The Pros Closet (TPC) is interested in your bike, frame, or wheels, they’ll send you an offer within 24 hours. If not, you’ll still hear from TPC in that window.
3. Accept the offer: Rad. You accepted their offer! Now, they'll need a bit more info. TPC does not buy stolen bikes, so this helps them verify your submission.
- Valid ID
- Bike or Frame Serial #
- Proof of Purchase (if no Serial #)
4. Ship your bike: Once we verify your info, we’ll email you a prepaid shipping label! (Continental US only.) You can ship your bike or drop it off in Louisville, CO. Packing your bike to ship? You’ll need to find a box, include any accessories, and safely pack using this video. Damaged bikes will be returned!
5. TPC inspects your bike: Once your submission arrives, reviewing can take up to 3 business days. After we inspect your bike, frame, or wheels and see no damage, it’s time for payment.
6. Get paid: The TPC team issues payment in one of three ways! Details below:
- TPC store credit? Check your email for a TPC gift card.
- TradeUP credit? Check your email for a voucher to redeem at TradeUP partner stores. *VeloCity Cycles is a trade-up partner store!*
- Cash? Check your PayPal account for the funds.
*For now, please note: We are only purchasing bikes that had an original MSRP of $2000 or above.