- Heat treated allow steel solid links with solid pins - Compatible with SRAM, Shimano, and Box 11 speed drivetrains - Also compatible with Box`s 7 speed downhill specific drivetrain
Price point 11 Speed chain has a wider link design for increased shifting performance and reduced noise, and slotted links for reduced weight. - Designed specifically for use with Campagnolo 11 speed drivetrains only
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
- 1/2" x 3/16" - Heavy duty industrial use chain for tricycles, BMX, dirt jumping and other singlespeed applications - Width: 13mm
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level KMC X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Optimized chamfer angles for superior stability in extreme chainlines - Upgraded outer plate chamfering for minimized cassette tooth interference - Double X-Bridge structure technology for improved shifting performance - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems
Standard replacement chain
- Boost/Fat direct mount chainrings - Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10, 11, or 12 speed compatible - Forged and hard anodized AL6061-T6 alloy construction - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - BCD: Direct Mount - Type: 1x - Material: AL6061 - Chain Compatibility: 10/11/12s - Offset: 3mm
11-speed chain for road, MTB, gravel, or e-bike. Specifications: - Nickel-plated - 1/2" x 11/128" - 118 links - Quick Connector Link - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo 11-speed
Beyond an incremental improvement. The Flattop technology of the SRAM Force chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain. Ride far, long and fast—this chain can go the distance. - Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Hard Chrome plated inner and outer plates for faster and more precise shifts
- Unique link shape creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain. - Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Hard Chrome plated inner and outer plates for faster and more precise shifts
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
The all-new SRAM RED chain was redeveloped from the ground up. The unique link shape allows the chain to be narrower and lighter while increasing strength and providing more space between the outer plates of the chain and the cogs on either side. The result: a quieter chain with faster, more precise shifts. - Flattop technology enables a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Hard Chrome plated inner link plates and rollers for reduced wear and prolonged life - HollowPin construction for increased strength and efficiency - Chain length: 114 links
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible chain design is anything but normal, and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
When a chain has to do both front and rear shifting, certain compromises have to be made to make it work. With SRAM's XX1 chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster, since it doesn't have to deal with a front derailleur. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches the chainrings to hold onto your chain so dropped chains are a distant memory. SRAM's Hard Chrome tech gives the chain maximum strength, and a proprietary link finish provides improved life span too. Welcome to the future of mountain drivetrains.
SRAM's XX1 X-Sync Chain Ring mates perfectly to SRAM's XX1 crank. It features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide necessary. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 28T to the hard-man humbling 38T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or terrain. The unique chainring design allows you to slide slide over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required.
SHIMANO DEORE - 126 links for HG 12-SPEED - MTB Chain The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings. - Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention - Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock - Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
- SLX/105 chain 11-speed chain - Sil-Tec surface treatment on roller plates only - Weight: 257g - Now with quick link - Refer to Documents and links to find the right product
The Shimano CN-M9100 features an extended inner link plate that connects seamlessly with chainring teeth for highly efficient drivetrain performance. Its design offers a reduction in natural vibrations normally caused by the inner and outer chain plates rolling onto the chainring. It provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling. - Enhancements to shifting performance - Easy connect - Non-reusable - Smoother driving even over bumpy terrain - Compatible with Shimano Quick Link SM-CN910-12 - This chain meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams. - Weight: 267g
CN-HG701-11 Super Narrow HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Directional 11-speed chain - More efficient and silent, less maintenance - MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible - Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use BENEFIT - Smooth and reliable shifting performance - Weight: 257g (116 Links)
The Shimano Deore XT CN-M8100 12-speed chain is optimized for use with the Deore XT M8100 MTB drivetrain system. - HYPERGLIDE+ technology dedicated chain delivers greater chain retention, improved shifting efficiency, and smoother transmission over rough terrain - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement - Reduced shift times and pedaling shock - Includes Non-reusable Shimano Quick-Link (SM-CN910-12) - Links (links): 126 - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Weight: 252 g
Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Rear drive Smooth driving without noise - Front drive Preserve chain security at cross chainline - Front & Rear Shift Smooth and reliable shifting BENEFIT - HG-X11 special asymmetric plate design for 11-speed - Weight: 247g (114Link) - SIL-TEC on Plate/Roller - Hollow pin - Weight: 247g (114Link)
- Engineered to be quiet and smooth - Patented Drop-Stop wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud-shedding ability - Prevents premature ring and chain wear that can come from non-optimized profiles. - 6mm offset - Chainline 45mm - Weight: 38t - 81 g | 40T - 87g | 42t - 97g | 44t - 117g - Material: 7075-T6 aluminum - Made in the USA Compatibility: - Use Drop-Stop B for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, SRAM Flattop, Campagnolo, KMC - For all SRAM Direct Mount DUB road cranksets use the 8-bolt mounting standard
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. - CNC machined aluminum ring fits Race Face cranks with Cinch System - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Direct Mount ring for SRAM GXP/BB30 long spindle cranks - -3mm offset is specifically designed for Boost - Drop-Stop tooth design - Made from 7075-T6 Aluminum - Compatible with 9 to 12-speed drivetrains - Chainline: 53mm
- Elliptical Direct Mount ring for SRAM GXP/BB30 long spindle cranks - -3mm offset is specifically designed for Boost - Elliptical for better traction and improved pedaling efficiency - Drop-Stop tooth design - Made from 7075-T6 Aluminum - Compatible with 9 to 12-speed drivetrains - Chainline: 53mm
$8.00 - $42.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
$9.00 - $21.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains.
Page 1 of 16 Next page