The Cambium C67 is designed for the commuter, urban cyclist and casual tourer, perfect for E-bike, cargo bikes and Dutch-style bikes, or for anyone cycling in the upright riding position in all weathers.
The Cambium C67 is designed with the commuter, urban cyclist and casual tourer in mind—a perfect saddle when cycling in all weathers in the upright riding position. A comfortable bike seat made from vulcanised natural rubber, the C67 moves with you for long-lasting comfort requiring no break-in period. Offering stability thanks to the wider rear part of the saddle, the curved shape and the flexibility of the rubber base, this saddle offers maximum control during acceleration (as with the E-bike) and to prevent backward sliding during the ride, while the fan structure in fibreglass nylon adds resistance against stress and vibrations. A rubber grip on the internal back plate guarantee a solid and stable grap. Durable and waterproof, the C67 utilises a nylon top for weather and abrasion resistance, making it the best bicycle saddle for E-bike, cargo bike and Dutch-style bikes.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Innovative Fan structure in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Rubber grip on the saddle plate
- Metal Back Plate branding detail
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails