Bicycle Trade-Up Programs
It’s all pretty simple. Submit your bike to one of these Trade-Up programs, provide some basic background information, and get an offer for store credit or cash. You can use that towards purchasing anything at VeloCity Cycles - in stock or special order.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Services are typically limited to high performance bikes, usually valued $1500 or higher, for the Pros Closet.
- Keep in mind that if one service doesn't have a need for your particular bike at this time, another service might.
- To participate in the Kids Grow-Up, Trade-Up Program, a bike must be purchased from us (new or used), then traded in within three years.
QUICK TIP: Fill out the applications using your smart phone. You'll be required to send photos of your bike so using your phone will speed up the process.
Bikes on Consignment
We specialize in selling top-of-the-line bikes from reputable brands such as Specialized, Cannondale, Evil, and more. Whether you're looking to sell your old bike or looking to buy a high-quality, pre-owned bike, we've got you covered. Contact us today to learn more about our consignment program and how we can help you find the perfect bike for your needs.
- Our consignment process is simple: we evaluate each bike to ensure it meets our strict standards for quality and performance, and then determine its value based on current market demand and our inventory levels. If we're able to take your bike in on consignment, our fee is just 30% of the final sale price.
- In the event that any service repairs are required before the bike can be sold, we'll deduct the cost of those repairs from the customer's portion of the sale. This ensures that both you and the buyer receive a fair price for the bike.